Verify Chinese documents
As of 1 January 2011, Applicants holding a Bachelor's Degree or above from the People's Republic of China who wish to apply for a Skills Assessment with VETASSESS will need to have the following documents verified:
Vetassess is the first agent outside of China authorised by the verification authorities under the Ministry of Education of China to verify the authenticity and recognition status of Chinese education qualifications.
We offer a service to verify documents that have been awarded from the People's Republic of China* .
* Excludes qualifications from Hong Kong and Macau.
Who can apply
Any individual or organisation may use our verification service. This service is useful for:
- individuals holding Chinese educational qualifications (listed below)
- admission departments of educational institutions
- qualification assessing bodies and their applicants
- professional registration bodies and their applicants
- government agencies.
Documents that we verify
Typically, the following qualification documents awarded in China from 1981 onwards can be verified:
- Higher Education Degrees (e.g. Bachelor's degrees, Master's degrees and Doctoral degrees)
- Higher Education Certificates of Graduation
- Secondary Level and Postsecondary level Certificates of Graduation
- Academic Transcripts of Higher Education or Vocational Education programmes
- Certificates of High School Graduation Examination
- Records of High School Graduation Examination
- Records of University and College Entrance Examination
- Certificates of Attendance of Higher Education programmes
Some qualifications awarded prior to 1981 may also be verified on application.
VETASSESS will notify applicants in rare cases where qualification documents cannot be verified.
What you will receive
Following successful verification, we will provide you with:
- a confirmation letter issued by VETASSESS
- credential reports issued by verification authorities of China
For the Verification of Academic Transcripts, verified transcripts in both Chinese and English versions are endorsed and attached with the reports.
You may request extra copies of verification reports. A fee is payable. You will receive copies of the credential reports endorsed by VETASSESS together with a confirmation letter for each report.
Points Test Advice
If you wish to have your Chinese Qualification assesed for Points Test purposes, please refer to: