CHANGES TO THE TRADE SKILLS ASSESSMENT PROCESS
- Trades Recognition Australia has announced changes to the trade skills assessment process, including changes to the fees, employment experience criteria and payment process for OSAP, TSS and TRS trade skills assessments. The VETASSESS website has been updated to reflect the changes.
- These changes relate to all new applications received from 1st March 2019.
Guides and Fact Sheets
The guides on this page will help you understand the requirements for your Trade Skills Assessment.
- The Fact Sheet for your occupation provides information on the skills and knowledge you will need to demonstrate during your assessment.
- For information about the employment experience requirements for a Pathway 1 application, please refer to the Pathway 1 Employment Experience Guidelines (110KB pdf).
- The Stage 2 Assessment Guide for your occupation provides information on what will happen during your Stage 2 assessment.
- For information on what evidence you need to include with your application, download the Evidence Guide (548KB pdf).