Skills Assessment

If you are already in Australia, we can assess your skills and have them formally recognised to improve your chances of finding employment. You can apply for our service if you're an Australian skilled worker or migrant with recent work experience. Choose the service below that best matches your skills and situation.

Early Childhood Educator Assessment Program image

Early Childhood Educator Assessment Program

VETASSESS is excited to launch the Early Childhood Educator Assessment program across Victoria and Western Australia. Learn More

National Skills Recognition (RPL) image

Trades Recognition Service (TRS)

We offer skills assessment for Australian and New Zealand residents who have more than 5 years' experience in their trades and wish to seek a formal qualification or an Offshore Technical Skills Record (OTSR) for employment or licensing purposes. Learn More

Early Childhood Teachers image

Early Childhood Teachers

If you are an early childhood or kindergarten teacher, we provide a validation service to assist with re-classifying your role.Learn More

National Skills Recognition (RPL) image

National Skills Recognition (RPL)

We can provide you with a nationally recognised qualification based on your experience, knowledge and skills. Learn More

Complementary Health Therapies image

Complementary Health Therapies Assessment

The Complementary Health Therapies assessment is for applicants who hold a qualification in complementary therapies and require a qualifications assessment to support an application for membership of a professional association. Learn More