Postage (if applicable)
Please note that all completed applications receive a signed electronic outcome letter. If you have chosen to receive a hardcopy letter in addition to the signed electronic outcome letter, postage fees may apply. For an additional fee, you may choose to have your results sent via Registered Post or Express Post Courier.
Printed Outcome Letter by Registered Australian mail - AUD $77.60
Printed Outcome Letter by Express Courier International - AUD $116 (traceable in major cities outside Australia)
Check International Post Guide
The application fee may be paid online, by post or in person. Please note that we do not accept cash payments.
We accept MasterCard or VISA. Online payments can be made when you submit your application online.
We accept the following payment methods by mail:
- credit card (MasterCard or VISA). To pay by credit card by post, you will need to download and complete the Credit Card Authorisation form (172KB pdf) and post it to us along with your application
- cheque – the cheque must be cleared before the service is provided, and overseas payments must be by bank cheque or bank draft payable at an Australian bank
- Australia Post money order
We accept the following payment methods in person:
- EFTPOS (electronic funds transfer point of sale)
- credit card (MasterCard or VISA)
Please note: we do not accept cash payments including in person, posted or paid into a bank account.