Update on Refunds
Please note that some of our services have been impacted by the coronavirus (COVID-19) outbreak and we are experiencing delays in our ability to process refunds (excluding those application payments made online through our payment gateway). We will continue to give this matter priority and ask for your understanding at this time.
The purpose of this policy is to outline the
requirements of VETASSESS for the approval and processing of refunds.
VETASSESS refund policies/terms and conditions comply
with the legal requirements outlined in the
and Consumer Act 2010.
Scope of this policy
This policy applies to applications for refunds for the following VETASSESS services.
- Skills Recognition – Professional Occupations
including applications for Priority Processing, Subclass 407 Training Plan and
Designated Area Migration Agreements (DAMA) Skills Assessments.
For all other products and services, please refer to
the relevant terms and conditions contained in the Frequently Asked Questions
(FAQs) on our website or email email@example.com
Am I eligible for a refund?
Refunds can only be paid in limited circumstances. A reference to these circumstances is outlined below:
|Skills Recognition Professional Occupations
Candidates may be eligible for a refund if they choose to withdraw their application in the following circumstance:
Note: If the withdrawal is
after the assessment
has commenced, or has been completed, no refund will be considered.
- The withdrawal is requested prior to the assessment commencing, a full refund of fees paid will be considered, less an administration fee of AUD$100. An additional administration fee of AUD$60.00 will be retained for Chinese qualifications.
Priority Processing applicants will only be entitled to a refund, in the following circumstances:
A refund of the Priority Processing fee will be considered less an administration fee of AUD$100.
- If the application is deemed ineligible for priority processing.*
- If VETASSESS is unable to complete the priority processing application within the stated service standards of 10 business days from the date of confirming eligibility.*
* Priority Processing applications in these categories will be redirected to VETASSESS’ standard assessment process.
Lodging a request for a refund
Applications for refunds must be made by completing the Application for Refund form and forwarding it to firstname.lastname@example.org
Refunds relating to Priority Processing will be processed automatically and do not require the lodgment of a form.
Refund payments will be made to the person or organisation that initially paid the fee, and will be made via the same method as the initial payment was made.
Refunds will be processed within three weeks of receiving a written request, once all applicable documentation has been received.