Chinese Qualifications Verification
VETASSESS is authorised by China Higher Education Student Information and Career Center (CHESICC) and China Academic Degrees and Graduate Education Development Center (CDGDC) to verify Chinese education qualifications. We verify Chinese qualification documents obtained in China (except for Macau and Hong Kong) issued after 1981. This service verifies the authenticity of documents and does not compare Chinese qualifications with Australian equivalents.
Applying for VETASSESS skills assessment for migration purposes
If you wish to include qualifications awarded in the People's Republic of China in your VETASSESS Skills Assessment for migration purpose, you are required to apply for Chinese Qualifications Verification. We recommend that you apply for Chinese Qualification Verification and Skills Assessment at the same time. We cannot conduct your Skills Assessment before the Chinese Qualification Verification is complete.
Who can apply?
This service is suitable for individuals or migration agents seeking a Skills Assessment for migration as well as government bodies, educational institutions and business corporations seeking document verification for business.
Which qualifications do we verify?
We are authorised to verify the following documents:
- Higher education degrees (ie: Bachelor’s Degrees, Master’s Degrees and Doctorates)
- Higher education certificates of graduation
- Secondary level and post-secondary level certificates of graduation
- Academic transcripts of higher education or vocational education programmes
- Certificates of high school graduation examination
- Records of high school graduation examination
- Certificates of attendance of higher education programmes
- Occupational qualifications certificates (issued by OSTA)
How to apply
Applications can be lodged online. Before applying, ensure you have read the following sections:
- Application Process
- Required Documents
- Application Fee