In this section you will find a list of documents that must be submitted as part of your application. Missing or incomplete documents may result in delays. In some situations, we may ask you to provide additional supportive documentation.
When uploading the required documents to the online portal, please note:
- The scanned clear colour copies must be in A4 size portions without any size reduction (except photos) and must be legible when printed on A4 sized paper
- Documents must be colour scanned from the original document.
- Scanned documents for Chinese Qualification Verification can be in the following formats: PDF, JPG, JPEG, BMP, GIF and PNG with a file size of 5MB or less. Please note: ZIP files cannot be accepted.
List of required documents (查看中文 - 233KB pdf)
NEXT: Application Fee
Once the application is submitted online, please download the application declaration page from application status page via online portal to hand sign by applicant and migration agent (if applicable).
- Colour scan of original Passport Bio-page OR
- Colour scan of Notarial Birth Certificate
A photocopy of your Chinese Personal Identification Card (居民身份证).
No English translation is required.
For applicants who require Chinese Qualifications Verification for VETASSESS Skills Assessment purposes: if you hold a Bachelor Degree level qualification or higher degree, you will need to have the following documents verified:
- Certificate of Graduation
- Degree Certificate
- Academic transcript or examination results in Chinese
- Academic transcript or examination results in English translation
For applicants who require the verification for an organisation other than VETASSESS, you should first consult the relevant organisation about their requirements.
- Degree Certificate: the original certificate and its official English translation
- CDGDC Degree Certificate verification e-report in Chinese
- Certificate of Graduation: the original certificate and its official English translation
- Academic transcript or examination record in Chinese: these must be issued and endorsed by the central student administration office or archiving office of the awarding body or the attending institution (for Self-Taught programmes, it must be officially issued and endorsed by the relevant Self-Taught Examinations Committee).
- Academic transcript or examination record in English: the English translation must be issued and endorsed by the central student administration office or archiving office of the awarding body or the attending institution. Alternatively, translations prepared by the registered translation service or translations included in the Notarial Certificates can be accepted.
- Academic transcript in editable PDF: select one of the Chinese academic transcript templates depend on whether the semesters are appearing or not appearing on the original Chinese transcript and submit together with the academic transcript in English template with your application. Please note, it is the applicant’s responsibility to ensure the information in the editable PDF is consistent with their academic transcripts.
(Preferable Adobe reader version to fill editable pdf is 2018.xxx or 2019.xxx.)
Additional documents required (if applicable):
- If the original qualification certificate is lost, a reissued certificate (毕业证明书/学士学位证明书) is required. The reissued certificate must be issued and endorsed by the central student administration office or archiving office of the awarding body or the attending institution. Please note that for Self-Taught programmes, it must be officially issued and endorsed by the relevant Self-Taught Examinations Committee.
- If the details on the original qualification document, such as the applicant’s date of birth and name, are inconsistent with any other document due to an administrative error by the awarding body, an explanation letter from the awarding body on official letterhead and stamp must be provided.
Note: Please ensure complete documentation is submitted. Any unofficially issued documents or Graduate Registration Record may be unacceptable and/or verified as ‘non-genuine’. Ensure the information, e.g. subject name, scores and credits, in the English version matches the Chinese original language as both versions will be verified. Inconsistent information in both versions may cause considerable delay or lead to a negative verification result.
Applicants who were awarded qualifications during their service in the army by army institutions are required to provide additional documents for verification. Please contact us for further information
Clear colour scan of recent passport-size photo in JPEG format.
Notarial certificate with English translation is required.
- official translations issued by the awarding institution
- certified translation prepared by a registered translation service
- translation included in the Notarial Certificates.