If your assessment is successful, you will receive:
- a Skills Assessment outcome letter, and either
- an Australian Certificate III or IV (non-licensed trades only) or
- an Offshore Technical Skills Record (licensed trades).
If you're unsuccessful, you will receive:
- a Skills Assessment outcome letter
- a Statement of Attainment (non-licensed trades)
- advice on further training or employment experience required.
If you are unsuccessful, you can apply for a review (139KB pdf), or appeal (151KB pdf) the decision by completing the required forms.